The Aerosol Jet® technology delivers the unique ability to print fine-feature electronic, structural and biological patterns onto almost any substrate. The patented process utilizes aerodynamic focusing to precisely deposit conductive materials and even other kinds of materials in dimensions ranging from 10 micrometers (microns) up to centimeter scale.
The advantages of the Aerosol Jet® technology include:
- Feature Sizes to 10 microns
- Thin Layer Deposits from 100 nm
- Many Materials and Substrates
- Scalable to support high volume production needs
- Material viscosities from 1- 1,000 cP
- Nanomaterial Deposition Capability
- Non-planar Capability
- Low-Temperature Processing
Aerosol Jet® technology is available either in turnkey system configurations or as a modular print engine that can be integrated into automation platforms for high-volume production applications.
The modular architecture is scalable and is designed to enable a quick swap out of the Aerosol Jet® Print Cassettes from the Print Heads for routine cleaning and ink refill.